Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Emma Roberts would never ask a man for fashion advice

Actress Emma Roberts would never ask a man for fashion advice because she would never trust their opinions.

Emma Roberts would never ask a man for fashion advice.

The 20-year-old actress says she wouldn't trust a member of the opposite sex's opinions on style and would rather get tips and views from her female friends.

She told Seventeen magazine: "I never ask boys' opinions on clothes, ever. I really think, unless you think the guy has style, don't ask. So I only ask my girl friends. I don't trust guys' opinions on style!"

Emma also revealed how she has accepted she will never be curvy but knows she can still be sexy.

She said: "Sexy when I was younger always meant boobs, and I've never had boobs in my life - so I always felt that sexy was out of the question for me. I used to really want to be that kind of voluptuous girl, and I've just kind of embraced that I'm not."

Emma - who is the niece of Julia Roberts and daughter of Eric Roberts - recently revealed how her "crooked" teeth give her "character".

The 'Scream 4' star said: "I have really crooked teeth - they give me character! We Robertses have too many teeth for our mouths."

No comments:

Post a Comment