Friday, October 15, 2010

Rihanna Texts Fashion Warnings to Katy Perry and Lady Gaga

Pop star Rihanna makes sure her outfits never clash on the red carpet by using her cell phone and texting her friends Katy Perry and Lady Gaga beforehand to check what they are wearing.

The singer, who is known for her wacky fashion, is worried she will be pictured in the same outfit as her pals.

The 22-year-old told British newspaper the Daily Mirror: "My worst nightmare would be a clash on the red carpet, so we all text each other before to make sure.

"We're all kind of fearless with fashion so Katy and I speak all the time about what we're going to wear and Gaga."

She added: "One time we were going to the Met Ball, and Katy phoned me to check, we were like, 'Oh my god.'

"We were both going in this dress by Dolce and Gabbana with Marilyn Monroe's face all over it, she was like, 'You can't.'

'I've had my nails done in mink and it matches the dress,' I thought, seeing as she'd gone to all that effort, I'd let her wear it."

No comments:

Post a Comment